Wednesday 10 August 2011

An Idiots Manual to "Learning the Signs"

Last night was an amazing lightning storm.  Like fires in the sky.  I stood on the balcony and tried to photograph the magnitude of this colossal force with my iphone.  No good picture came of it.
It may be some time before I learn how to "capture" the signs.  The idiot's guide to the iphone perhaps.
Looking at it from here though, was pretty cool. 
The sky was like a discothèque, as the lightning danced between the skyline, and the CN Tower was lit up like some giant neon erection, that would never make its move.
Was I witness to a good sign or was it a bad sign.
Considering they were having a party on a Tuesday night and I am up standing on the balcony in my underpants at 3:00 in the morning and had to get up for work very shortly.  It seemed playful enough.
It wasn't like the neighbours were keeping me up.  And that's always a good sign.
Thinking about what message I was getting from the sky last night, 
I would say that:

"sometimes you have to have fun, no matter what the cost."

I can always sleep tomorrow.  Today I got to see a riveting sky.
And I think that is a good sign.

Talk to you tomorrow.
Donnawanna




No comments:

Post a Comment