Thursday 11 August 2011

An Idiots Manual to "Interpreting the Signs"

Wouldn't it be nice if you could look up to the sky, and see that the clouds are all going west, oddly enough, at the very exact time that they were going west, you were thinking of Arizona.

Is that a clear "sign" that Arizona would be in the stars for you?
Would that be a considered a coincidence or a "sign", or would it be more likely classified as a misinterpretation of the "signs".

Looking outside my window, the clouds are piled up along the horizon line, like a west coast mountain range. Clear blue Skies above them, and if I looked hard enough, I'm sure I'd find a deer and an antelope playing. Having found that, I'm sure there would be a buffalo roaming around somewhere up there.

You see, that's the kind of "sign" I'm looking for.

Here's what I'm thinking.

"When looking for "signs", be as sketchy or abstract as you can. That way you can interpret the "signs", anyway you want to. Ultimately, if Arizona is absolutely, where you need to be, than that's where you should be.

As I see it, That's a clear "sign" that you don't need a "sign".
 
Talk to you tomorrow.
 
Donnawanna

No comments:

Post a Comment